Spoon this delicious sauce over cheesecake, ice cream or on flatbread with a sprinkle of blue cheese. Or serve it as a condiment for cheese or grilled meats.
- 1 pound seedless red grapes, halved (about 2 ½ cups)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil , or
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Toss grapes with oil, honey and rosemary and roast on a lightly oiled foil lined baking sheet in lower third of the oven until tender and wilted, but not falling apart, about 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool just till grapes are warm.
Spoon warm grapes, along with any juices, over cake or ice cream. Or spoon on flat bread with a sprinkling of blue cheese. You can also serve it as a condiment on a cheese board or with grilled meats.